I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 27 August 2011

27/8/2011

今天。。
早上:
after waking up ,
i brush my teeth and changes my clothes ..
then i just can't control myself and just on the computer !
I just started plying my ....SDO!!
so happy!!
i played wif my classmates..
but they win more than me !! :(
thn, i went to jusco wif my mom &sis ..
we ate oldtown !
1 small bread was RM 3.90!!
stupid de ..
haizz..
after that..
we went shopping ..
we shop 4 colthe &pants ..
put at last ..
we didn't bought it。。
cuz it was juz ugly & not 配拉
thn..
we went to the supermarket ..
when we pay ..
it gt a big problem !
what the ..
haizz...
下午:
help my dad to pull the grass
lots of mosquitoes bit me !!
ouch ,..
it was so tiring ..
phew ,
finally finish!!
yipee!!
晚上:
i was jus as hungry as a dinosour ...
i can eat a cow !!(i didn't eat beef)
i ate spaghetti !
i was juz delicious ..
yum..
last , i am writing my blog now !!
i wanna ply sdo for now !
byebye !!

No comments:

Post a Comment